Home Sports Talk
Options

The Bears are setting back football 100 years tonight

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 20, 2021 8:32PM in Sports Talk

It ruined my night. I'm looking for misery company

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

whatever it takes to get Nagy out

if 100 isn't enough make it 150

• Options

The Vikings aren't much better.

m

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm liking the game......INTENSITY.....!!!!!! Those two teams don't like each other!!!!.....FOOTBALL!!!!!

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

No dog in this fight.

Am sympathetic to Bears fans for the game problems

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    edited December 20, 2021 9:03PM

@MsMorrisine said:
    No dog in this fight.

Am sympathetic to Bears fans for the game problems

They shot themselves in the foot so much tonight. They have no toes left

m

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

As an aside, play-by-play has offered no stats on penalties tonight

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that for this season, they could change their name to The Bear Cubs. They made some dumb plays tonight.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    edited December 20, 2021 9:17PM

@MsMorrisine said:
    As an aside, play-by-play has offered no stats on penalties tonight

8-86 including 4 personal fouls. 3 of them extended drives. One was on Nagy. Toss in 3 sacks on fields, 3 fumbles lost and a blocked kick and it's a disaster

m

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

Horrible game, Some terrible officiating too.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options