3.1 Mule ? Par the course.

emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

3.1 weight is all I can tell you.
You know me.
I'll wait for it.

Tagged:

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well now... Did not understand the OP... but the last meme was funny... Cheers, RickO

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t try to understand. I just try to appreciate it. Once in awhile I see “it” and the varieties are wonderful. 😉

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this one of the MS-59's you were trying to sell on the BST board?

@Type2 said:

Post of the day award winner! :D

• moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mules can't have children, right? We're all good, then...

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

It was a rare mule worth 100K until you ran over it 26 times with your car, now you will be lucky if you can still get 1 cent for it. ;)

Oh, and I must say, that "bottom nose" is disturbing. Stop it, please! :flushed:

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 8,567 ✭✭✭✭✭

At least you know what a garbage disposal is...I know of someone who doesn't.

• emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

@emeraldATV said:

If you are trying to "86" that coin, hurry up and bury it...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file