Home U.S. Coin Forum

I have a black 1995 d us quarter with errors

Str8GonzoStr8Gonzo Posts: 2
edited December 7, 2021 9:17PM in U.S. Coin Forum

I have a 1995 d quarter with err

ors. I know that in us pennies it's not common for the AM in America to touch one another but what about in a quarter

Tagged:

Answers

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

errors is plural. we'll need pictures to talk.

as far as the "AM" it is normal for the AM to touch

below is a picture taken from PCGS's CoinFacts: https://www.pcgs.com/coinfacts/coin/1995-d-25c/5939

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • 291fifth291fifth Posts: 24,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

What are the other "errors"?

All glory is fleeting.
  • jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there some where in the wide world web that is encouraging people to bring their wack error things here for show and tell ?
    It feels like candid camera or some kind of elaborate prank... Not complaining though! What have I got better to do?
    🤔

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Str8Gonzo ... Welcome aboard... We will need pictures to help you further... The touching AM is standard. Cheers, RickO

• Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a black Jefferson.

Hoard the keys.
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on writing a post and getting it up. For your second post post an image an we'll see what you see in your coin.

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some photos would be nice!

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

@291fifth said:

I have a "black" state quarter that is generally called a sintered planchet.

theknowitalltroll;
  • moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BAJJERFAN said:

@291fifth said:

I've heard of "red" states and "blue" states... But I thought we are supposed to avoid politics on this forum... :worried::wink:

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

No one brought it up until you did

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a black sheep in my family. Does that count? Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken

• moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    There's a black sheep in my family. Does that count? Peace Roy

Sheep don't usually count. Sometimes people count sheep, though.

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a black nickel:

United States 5 Cents 1944-P

:)

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund said:

@BAJJERFAN said:

@291fifth said:

I've heard of "red" states and "blue" states... But I thought we are supposed to avoid politics on this forum... :worried::wink:

Its a state of Ohio P mint quarter that looks like it was coated with charcoal/graphite. Too bad I can't find my pics.

theknowitalltroll;
  • There's the pictures

• IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭

You may spend that quarter - it is worth exactly 25 cents. It is not an error.

• TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Str8Gonzo said:
    There's the pictures

Unfortunately, it's just environmental damage.

environmental damage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file