@crazyhounddog said:
Congratulations on your new position.
As MsMorrisine said, old title, new update. Here's the update: @SullivanNumismatics said:
I wanted to give an update on this since I've done most of the mint error attribution for PCGS since 2022, that as of about march of 2026, I no longer do the mint error attribution and authentication for PCGS. For any questions about the PCGS mint error service, just reach out to PCGS customer service. Thanks, Jon Sullivan
Comments
Congratulations on your new position.
Congrats! Might there be a forum thread where users can post pictures of coins they think could deserve a "Variety" designation?
errors aren't varieties and this is an old thread with an update: he is no longer the pcgs error authenticator
it is now: left old position
As MsMorrisine said, old title, new update. Here's the update: @SullivanNumismatics said:
I wanted to give an update on this since I've done most of the mint error attribution for PCGS since 2022, that as of about march of 2026, I no longer do the mint error attribution and authentication for PCGS. For any questions about the PCGS mint error service, just reach out to PCGS customer service. Thanks, Jon Sullivan