Home Sports Talk
Options

Hey what's up?

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

You tell me.

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

Roll Michigan Roll...... B)

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ohio st was out played

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2021 2:29PM

I watched the entire game, it was bedlam on the field after Michigan won, the celebration was unbelievable, a groundhog even popped up at the 30 yard line and rolled one!

• Options

I dunno

The fans weren’t out there fast enough for me.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    I dunno

It took a minute. Out of practice

m

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone better check on coolstanley..,

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭

Good game. Start of a new trend?

• Options
    edited November 27, 2021 3:47PM

@MsMorrisine said:
    I dunno

It's been 10 years since my crew has been able to scale the bricks

• Options

@Wingsrule said:
    Good game. Start of a new trend?

Mark, from your lips to Gods ears

m

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome game m!

Me and a couple buddies watched the game and were all rooting for Michigan!

Glad you enjoy it!

• Options

Turn on Alabama v Auburn

• Options
    edited November 27, 2021 5:41PM

@MsMorrisine said:
    Turn on Alabama v Auburn

Boom. What a drive. OT

Bama stays alive

m

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Go Hawkeyes.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

@MsMorrisine said:
    Turn on Alabama v Auburn

Boom. What a drive. OT

Bama stays alive

m

Yes, alive for another week. Georgia is going to beat 'em like a drum next Saturday.

I watched all the OSU/Michigan game, # 97 was a force to deal with. Harbaugh got that monkey off his back. Glad for him and TTUN

• Options

@Bullsitter said:

@Justacommeman said:

@MsMorrisine said:
    Turn on Alabama v Auburn

Boom. What a drive. OT

Bama stays alive

m

Yes, alive for another week. Georgia is going to beat 'em like a drum next Saturday.

I watched all the OSU/Michigan game, # 97 was a force to deal with. Harbaugh got that monkey off his back. Glad for him and TTUN

It's nice to see a great #97 on our side

m

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hit rivalry weekend downtown. First time I've been in Bobby Dodd since I did freshman year there in 1990. It was an away game but it felt like a home game for us Dawgs.

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

too many penalties, too many dropped passes, being out-played and out-coached spelled doom for OSU yesterday. the DailyDouble is that it's the first time Harbaugh has beaten Ohio State and the first time Ryan Day has lost to a Big 10 opponent, so they both got monkey's off their backs. the bad news/good news for both Teams: many of the best players for Michigan are seniors, many of the best players for Ohio State are freshman and sophomores. it will be hard for the Spartans to maintain a trend.

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

Spartans... Wolverines... close enough...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

The University of Delaware has a link with Michigan because an alumnus, Dave Nelson, started a tradition of excellence, within Delaware’s size, that lasted for a couple of decades. He designed the football helmets to look like Michigan. Today the Delaware Blue Hens are a mediocre team with little hope of reaching yesterday’s glory.

Therefore I root for Michigan. I know it’s illogical, but it’s me.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?