Home Precious Metals
Options

Engelhard silver bars and rounds?

Any Engelhard guru's out there in precious metals land? I have around 1000 ounces of Engelhard bars and rounds ; 1/10, 1,10,100 ounce and prospector rounds. What are the very collectable ones? How much of a premium do the run of the mill bars bring?

Comments

• Options

Sent you a PM. You can check ebay and see how much stuff has sold for on there. People tend to sell stuff at a better price on here cause their not paying fees to flea bay and PP.

Successful transactions with: AnonMan, Commoncents05, JJM, PerryHall, Danielp, greenwr, Along, Herb_T, Downtown1974, masscrew, coinnerd, liefgold, JWP, Relaxn, Pnies20, Weiss, Type2, dm679864, pointfivezero, and more!

• Options
    rte592rte592 Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 25, 2021 7:08PM

I'm not a guru, but pictures of your assortment would help.
    Got any old pours?
    There is always the allengelhard site for reference.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post some pictures here, and the bar guys can help.... Check closed auctions (ebay etc.) for pricing. The BST here is a good venue and no fees. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 1/10 ounce rounds bring crazy premiums but the actual dollar value is fairly low of course. As mentioned old poured bars are always in demand at well over melt, +30% or more lately. I picked up 4 1 oz prospector rounds today at a local shop for $30/ea which as cheap as you'll find those. Don't let anybody tell you any of it sells for melt, not even the 100s. Post a few pics. It's always cool to see what we're talking about.

Here's what I got today for $120 out the door. Best of luck.