Home Sports Talk
Options

Lebron has two fans thrown out

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

During the Lakers vs Pacers game yesterday, Lebron was heckled and had two fans thrown out, check it out.

Comments

• Options

Jordan used to enjoy the trash talking fans, it motivated him to play even harder. Of course Jordan had a killer instinct and Lebron is sensitive, yes he is.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

Guy needs to shut up and dribble.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've seen people saying that LeBron says "this b right f'n here". I can hear "right f'n here" for sure. I've read reports, varying, in regard to what the fans were saying.

I hope LeBron is policing himself and his fellow players as well.

• Options

Let me add to what I said above. In an effort to search for what exactly was said, I came across some accounts of what happened in February of this year at a Lakers and Hawks game. Fans were heckling him, including one married couple. Arguments ensued. Couple was removed. LeBron said it was the refs idea. But by all accounts LeBron was throwing out the b word towards the wife. If that is the way he speaks towards female fans maybe he shouldn't be allowed to be at the games. This guy is such a baby.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

One game he’s throwing a haymaker at a player’s face for grabbing his jersey then the next game he’s getting a woman tossed because his thin-skinned pampered ass couldn’t deal with heckling during a game.
    This guy deserves all of the ridicule and hate thrown his way because 99% of the time it’s all self inflicted. That is what all of his ball washers that jump in to defend his virtue whenever his name gets brought up never seem to realize, he brings this all on himself literally every time.

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

If we later find out that woman died in a car accident on her way home, then In this case, karma would be the B...

• Options

all this, and he cant keep his mouth shut on political issues.

Jordan he is most certainly not

• Options

@countdouglas said:
    If we later find out that woman died in a car accident on her way home, then In this case, karma would be the B...

There are various reports out there, but I have seen people saying that this woman was wishing that to happen to LeBron's son Bronny in her heckling

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@countdouglas said:

There are various reports out there, but I have seen people saying that this woman was wishing that to happen to LeBron's son Bronny in her heckling

If the fan did indeed say that, then that is crossing the line, and I can understand Lebron being upset about that. I'll let him off the hook on this one.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 25, 2021 9:47AM

It does seem that Mr. James is somewhat of an over the top prima donna....BUT.....there are people who attend games that sickeningly obnoxious. A lot of times those are the same people who get the beat downs by other fans......It's almost like they're asking for it. Alcohol is ALWAYS involved...... Anyway...I wasn't there but in this one, I give the benefit of doubt to James. I suspect that the refs also got an earfull of whatever it was. I wasn't there.

• Options
    edited November 26, 2021 7:46AM

There's probably more to it than we know.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 25, 2021 12:15PM

OMG - reminded me of a second grade "Tattletale" squealing to the teacher........

Makes fun of a kid on trial for his life then does this. How pitiful.......

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lebron SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!

Please?

• Options

I mean, he is a pro athlete. arent they supposed to be able to tune out the fans and play the game? ultimately, it is just trash talk right. is Lebron so mentally weak that he has to not only engage with trash talkers, but get them thrown out because his feelings are hurt?

grow up buttercup. first world problems for sure

• Options
    edited November 25, 2021 11:48PM

Decided to delete that.

• Options

I know that my above statement is not appropriate for Sports Talk. I could have deleted it, but I think it is better not to.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    I know that my above statement is not appropriate for Sports Talk. I could have deleted it, but I think it is better not to.

You're o.k.

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@thisistheshow said:

You're o.k.

Thanks buddy. Deleted it anyway. on to Cincinnati (or Tennessee).

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,485 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish the Lakers would trade him to China. He will be happier there.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?