Home Sports Talk
Options

I knew Tom wouldn't let me down

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anytime the G Men get beat down it’s a great game!!

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Anytime the G Men get beat down it’s a great game!!

Agree 100%. The only good thing to come out of losing the SB to the Eagles is that Eli no longer has his claim to Fame of being the only QB to beat Brady. And he did revel in that.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

he looked really good last night. the one pick was solely on Mike Evans. ball literally hit him in the hands.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭

That was a great game for Brady and the bucs.
    I see a Patriots Bucs Super Bowl coming up.
    That would be the super bowl of all super balls!

• Options

@tommyrusty7 said:

One thing is for sure...come the playoffs, if the Patriots are there and as long as the Bucs are still in it, the Patriots will be getting some nice calls from the refs. I say this because the Bucs Pats SB is a storyline that would make oodles of money.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@tommyrusty7 said:

One thing is for sure...come the playoffs, if the Patriots are there and as long as the Bucs are still in it, the Patriots will be getting some nice calls from the refs. I say this because the Bucs Pats SB is a storyline that would make oodles of money.

Yes, but the question is, if a Bucs vs Pats Super Bowl does indeed happen, then who are you guys rooting for, Brady or the Pats? Don't forget, Tom brought you a lot of joy over the years. 🤔

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

oh gosh. it will probably be more than I can handle. week 4 was hard enough and that was just the regular season.

my heart says Pats...

but how can I root against Tommy...

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who in their right minds thought the Giants - a turrubly* constructed football team going on a decade - would beat the Buccaneers last night?

And I’m a Giant fan, by the way.

*said like Charles Barkley.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@tommyrusty7 said:

Yes, but the question is, if a Bucs vs Pats Super Bowl does indeed happen, then who are you guys rooting for, Brady or the Pats? Don't forget, Tom brought you a lot of joy over the years. 🤔

Without question, rooting for the Pats.

• Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭

I really don't know. I have been a Pats fan since Butch Songin was the quarterback. He went to the same high school as me and was a couple of years older than me . I guess I would have to say that no matter who won I would be happy.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 23, 2021 8:55AM

Bucs and Pats in the Superbowl? Sounds like a fun matchup!

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@tommyrusty7 said:

Without question, rooting for the Pats.

So you're rooting against Tom Brady, ok, he understands, no really, it's ok.

• Options
    edited November 23, 2021 9:52AM

@thisistheshow, No really, it's fine, enjoy the season.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 23, 2021 10:03AM

/\ /\ /\ /\ Tom is looking right at my avatar and is so disappointed with me right now after reading this comment. ;)

If we end up with a TB/NE SB come February I just hope that the game lives up to their first meeting. I'd want to see a Pats win but have come down to the final drive again,maybe have Nick Folk bang one off the goalpost that falls in this time.

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

TB VS NE would easily be the most anticipated match since…

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    /\ /\ /\ /\ Tom is looking right at my avatar and is so disappointed with me right now after reading this comment. ;)

If we end up with a TB/NE SB come February I just hope that the game lives up to their first meeting. I'd want to see a Pats win but have come down to the final drive again,maybe have Nick Folk bang one off the goalpost that falls in this time.

Want to see a Pats win. Tom heard that.

• Options
    cgfalconecgfalcone Posts: 92 ✭✭✭

If that were to happen and the Pats were to win I hope Brady will run off the field and refuse to shake hands like a petulant toddler to keep his streak alive

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brady will do post-game niceties even if he loses.

It’s how angry he’ll be on the sideline before such loss.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions