Home Precious Metals
Options

Some really incredible gold nuggets coming up for auction

philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting video if you want to take a look. The first four items are some amazing pieces of gold being sold at Heritage.

https://youtu.be/drLJ3C0V6nU

He who knows he has enough is rich.

Comments

• Options
    philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

He who knows he has enough is rich.

• Options

WOW

I couldn't imagine the feeling of finding a 20+ lb nugget. Thanks for sharing

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it - Clint Eastwood
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

What incredible gold nuggets/crystals. I have never found a gold crystal while panning etc.. And only a couple of nuggets (six and seven gram)... Usually just find gold dust when panning... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

A guy walks up to me at a show last weekend with one of those tiny little aluminum cases. Maybe 8"x6"x3" deep. FULL. Showed me a picture of himself out on the Alaskan tundra with a pan, FULL of what he called 'sugar'. Said the picture was old but in today's money, the pan was worth hundreds of thousands. He was, maybe 60 years old and retired.
    Mined the tundra down several feet when it wasn't frozen. They'd get a bunch of 'sugar' melt it into bars and get it assayed. Gold + silver always added up to 99%. 1% something else. Then trade it for eagles.

He said every knowledgeable gold buyer could tell the origin of the gold by the color.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are great gold crystals. I have found dust and a couple of nuggets... never a crystal though. I really like the Heritage pictures. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    pmh1nicpmh1nic Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

Amazing! Jay-Z said if he wins the big crystal he'll attach it to a big Cuban gold chain and wear it at the next BET awards show.

The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice is it possible for an empire to rise without His aid? Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I was single I would head to Alaska. Nice Gold!

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that's something to look at