Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Coins I want back, who has them thread? I feel for you jayPem.

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 31, 2021 3:50PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Just would like to start a thread for posters to show the coins they would like back after selling. If you have one of these coins pm the poster. That way they will at least know that a forum member has them.
I would start with these two.
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

Heh heh, great thread... I'll play!

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have totally avoided seller's remorse.... Easy, I do not sell any of my coins. :D;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    I have totally avoided seller's remorse.... Easy, I do not sell any of my coins. :D;) Cheers, RickO

You just haven't bought enough, ricko. ;)
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jesbroken.... Well, if you saw my safe, two coin cabinets, several large cardboard boxes, shelves on cabinet next to the computer and jars of wheat cents...You would likely revise that statement. ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

This wasn’t my best toned Morgan but something about it made it one of my top few. I cashed out a few reverse toners several years back thinking premiums were already high (boy was I wrong :D )

• Options
    jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've let some nice toners go maybe a little too soon myself...😳

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file