Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

"You have 27 callers ahead of you"

Day 75 of my 4 coin error submission so I thought a call was appropriate. Yeah, I'm not holding.
Anyone receiving grades and have good news to report?

Comments

• Options
    ElcontadorElcontador Posts: 7,434 ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

"Vou invadir o Nordeste,
    "Seu cabra da peste,
    "Sou Mangueira......."
  • Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too bad it isn't like it was back in the 90s. Microsoft always had a long queue for any of their phone in support so they had a live DJ queuing up music and giving various stats on how long average waits are, etc. It did make it more bearable to wait.

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 6 well documented and not obscure US Mint medals STILL grading after 101 days, and that is from when they were entered into the system and does not count a week prior mail time and again another week goes by with not even getting to encapsulation. I would be thrilled with a turnaround of only 75 days. Calling will not help. Been there, done that.

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, no option for a callback?

• Options
    thebeavthebeav Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29, 2021 5:21PM

I tried to call UPS the other day. It wasn't possible to reach a human. Of course, I only tried for 45 minutes. Perhaps if I had invested a few hours I may have succeeded.
    I guess we're just living in a different time.......

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 30, 2021 6:37AM

As Reported on another post..I got my grade today for a cross over at regular service. Took 45 business days since log in and that does not include the two holidays during the time period -Labor Day and Columbus day.

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    keojkeoj Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

40 days and counting for regular service. 20 of those days are in the QA stage. Im patient, no worries.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file