Too many V75s?

Options
AnonMan
AnonMan Posts: 117 ✭✭✭

What to do 😂😂😂 >:)


As of 6/1/2021, I've had successful BST transactions with: gowithmygut, AlanLastufka, Coinlearner, CXD, tommyrusty7, Coinflip, nurmaler, firstspousecoins

Comments

  • Kliao
    Kliao Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 27, 2021 8:44AM
    Options

    I’ll take one of the golds off you at mint cost ;)
    Got the silver but missed on the gold.

    Collector
    Over 100 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 57 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

  • Eldorado9
    Eldorado9 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    A nice problem!

  • Namvet69
    Namvet69 Posts: 9,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    What a nice conundrum. We're here! Peace Roy

    BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken oih82w8, DCW

  • ricko
    ricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    Never too many V75's.... I look at mine each day and keep it by my computer. Cheers, RickO

  • Cranium_Basher73
    Cranium_Basher73 Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    A decent down payment on a house right there.

    Throw a coin enough times, and suppose one day it lands on its edge.

  • AnonMan
    AnonMan Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    Options

    @Kliao said:
    I’ll take one of the golds off you at mint cost ;)
    Got the silver but missed on the gold.

    bought one of the golds on the secondary market, so i'm "in it" at retail price sadly.
    somehow got the one that turned into the 70 straight from the Mint

    As of 6/1/2021, I've had successful BST transactions with: gowithmygut, AlanLastufka, Coinlearner, CXD, tommyrusty7, Coinflip, nurmaler, firstspousecoins

  • bigmountainlion
    bigmountainlion Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    Options

    Need 1943 more gold ones.

  • Tibor
    Tibor Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    Entry Post. I'll take one of the ASE's. :D

  • joeykoins
    joeykoins Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    Never Enough!

    Just received 2 more today.
    MS 66 V75 Rockefeller

    MS 66 V75 Tallgrass Prairie

    "Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

    --- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • jdimmick
    jdimmick Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    I tried my damndest to get one thru the mint but failed. Im waiting for one to come in the shop one day where I can buy it wholesale and make a cash offer to somebody needed cash in a hurry.

  • Herb_T
    Herb_T Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    I would let those inferior coins go to the first offer I had. Only 2 worth keeping.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file