Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Very rare Gretzky ticket stub, and a rare Beatles ticket stub.

JimmyConnor99JimmyConnor99 Posts: 2

I have an original PSA graded December 30, 1981 Edmonton Oilers versus Philadelphia Flyers ticket stub. The game where Wayne Gretzky scored five goals and established an NHL record of 50 goals and 39 games. Record unlikely to ever be broken.

I also have an original PSA graded August 17, 1965 Beatles ticket from the 4 PM concert at Mapleleaf Gardens in Toronto.

I just joined this forum 30 minutes ago. I hope I’m not breaking any rules here. I apologize if I am.

Comments

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're still in the coin forum

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

Move to the proper forum.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    CCDollarCCDollar Posts: 718 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JimmyConnor99 said:
    I have an original PSA graded December 30, 1981 Edmonton Oilers versus Philadelphia Flyers ticket stub. The game where Wayne Gretzky scored five goals and established an NHL record of 50 goals and 39 games. Record unlikely to ever be broken.

I also have an original PSA graded August 17, 1965 Beatles ticket from the 4 PM concert at Mapleleaf Gardens in Toronto.

I just joined this forum 30 minutes ago. I hope I’m not breaking any rules here. I apologize if I am.

Yeah...Yeah...

CC

Nickel Triumph...My Led Zepps
  • Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭

And pics would help.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PipestonePete said:
    [And pics would help.]

No they wouldn't - go to the card forum

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

@Steven59 said:

@PipestonePete said:
    [And pics would help.]

No they wouldn't - go to the card forum

Pics definitely would help. Reposting in the proper forum has already been suggested.

• Options

I sincerely apologize.

• Options
    edited October 23, 2021 1:47PM

@JimmyConnor99 said:
    I sincerely apologize.

No problem at all....don't even give it another thought. Try posting your items in the "Buy Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia" forum. It's mostly sports items there but at least people will see your stuff. And do include photographs of the items. Good luck!