Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

question about PSA grading (N9) - 1962 Post Cereal Mantle/Maris (Life magazine)

judgebuckjudgebuck Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

I just got this back from PSA with a N9 label. Think that means they don't grade a card like this. Question: Haven't I seen others like this graded? I know some of these cards say Promo Ad and are different.

Always looking for Mantle cards such as Stahl Meyer, 1954 Dan Dee, 1959 Bazooka, 1960 Post, 1952 Star Cal Decal, 1952 Tip Top Bread Labels, 1953-54 Briggs Meat, and other Topps, Bowman, and oddball Mantles.

Comments

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

@judgebuck said:
    I just got this back from PSA with a N9 label. Think that means they don't grade a card like this. Question: Haven't I seen others like this graded? I know some of these cards say Promo Ad and are different.

You needed to carefully remove the subscription card portion first as that is not considered part of the card itself and makes it difficult to properly holder and have both players visible.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• judgebuckjudgebuck Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

Ah. Thanks, Tim.

Always looking for Mantle cards such as Stahl Meyer, 1954 Dan Dee, 1959 Bazooka, 1960 Post, 1952 Star Cal Decal, 1952 Tip Top Bread Labels, 1953-54 Briggs Meat, and other Topps, Bowman, and oddball Mantles.