Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

U.S. Coast Guard 2.5 Ounce Silver Medal

RMLTM79RMLTM79 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭
edited October 18, 2021 5:06PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

It was First Strike eligible but I opened the box. Asking what I paid for it from the Mint....$165 free shipping. PPFF only. My Ebay handle: https://www.ebay.com/usr/certifiedkilos

Edit: I just realized the mint forgot to include the COA 🤦‍♂️. So I'll do $150 shipped. Coin looks perfect though.

Comments

• RMLTM79RMLTM79 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

• doubleeagle07doubleeagle07 Posts: 396 ✭✭✭

I got one of these too. Though these things would sell quick and I was gonna try to sell it here, but a week, two weeks, etc later they were still selling em. Kinda of like the commeratives back in the day except I doubt any of these were destroyed, lol. Nice coin. Maybe worth something in a few years.

Successful transactions with: AnonMan, Commoncents05, JJM, PerryHall, Danielp, greenwr, Along, Herb_T, Downtown1974, masscrew, coinnerd, liefgold, JWP, Relaxn, Pnies20, Weiss, Type2, dm679864, pointfivezero, and more!

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 2.5 oz US Navy & US Marines are scheduled to be released in 2022. That will leave the Space Force for 2023,

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

These type of mint releases are rarely big money makers for anyone. I bought the 2.5 oz because I really like the design, and it's a big fat silver coin. Not a flipper. Just a collector.

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷