Home Sports Talk

we're taking out the trash in London again

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

this is just getting comical

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,343 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

One combined win between both teams, can't wait for this one.

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Dolphins actually gave the Tamp Bay Bucks more of a hassle than the final score indicated.

As for the Jaguars, I guess might call them, “The Little Kitties.” It’s amazing how a team can finish poorly season after season, get entitled to top draft picks and still go nowhere. The same applies to another litter of cubs, the Detroit Lions.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

I mentioned why the NFL schedules these type for London. I don’t think it’s fair to take a home game away from a Super Bowl contender just because the NFL wants to showcase their product in London. I definitely may be wrong
    Also this was or may still be a showcase for two young QB’s if Tua plays.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.