Home Precious Metals
Options

A candy bar, or a silver bar, you pick

Comments

• Options
    SonnyDSonnyD Posts: 190 ✭✭✭

Ah mark dice, awesome guy. Amazing some people that he interviews walking this earth...

Ounce by ounce the stack grows .

• Options
    Golden1Golden1 Posts: 208 ✭✭✭

The youngsters in CA have really been dumbed down.

• Options
    doubleeagle07doubleeagle07 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭

I saw one he did a few years back and offered like a 10oz bar. Everyone took the chocolate bar and I dont think he could even give the silver bar away.

Successful transactions with: AnonMan, Commoncents05, JJM, PerryHall, Danielp, greenwr, Along, Herb_T, Downtown1974, masscrew, coinnerd, liefgold, JWP, Relaxn, Pnies20, Weiss, Type2, dm679864, pointfivezero, and more!

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would they choose differently in a SHTF environment?

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

The better ones are when nobody takes the gold eagle vs the candy....in FRONT of a we-buy-gold place.

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

The fact that this youtuber knows he can make a video like this illustrates that there are plenty of people out there who would take the silver in a heartbeat. You, and the other 175,000 other people who have watched it in the 24 hours since it was released, watch it so you can make fun of the people who took the chocolate. Because you know better.

Ask people on the street if they'd rather have a 1971 'Cuda or a 2021 Honda.
    Ask people on the street if they'd rather have a $50 bill or a $50 Pan Pac.

Then ask people at a car show which car they'd take, and people at a coin show which $50 they'd take.

I wonder how many people who wanted the silver he declined and then edited out.

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Weiss.... I also have wondered about whether he edited out the ones that said they would take the silver bar... or other valuable he has offered in other videos. There must have been a couple that opted for the treasure. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    TPGSTPGS Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

@cohodk said:
    Would they choose differently in a SHTF environment?

They be hungry yo. No food in the apocalypse. :*