Home Metal Detecting
Options

I don't know! Just throw em down the berm a circa 1998 find.

SoldiSoldi Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 9, 2021 12:35PM in Metal Detecting

******** __ So, that's what I figured they said and I also figure two people discussing what I imagine, happened. You see there's this park in NJ next to route four (RT-4) parallel to the highway and perpendicular for a distance of two side by stately beautiful homes in Patterson NJ. Now, on the other side of the Rt 4 are some beautiful mansions all empty and kinda like the beauties in Trenton no longer affordable, not like the a for mention "stately beautiful homes". This is a nice park, the local (Rutgers?) has an farming studies class working the area around the only "mansion type home" in the park. People of all ages come here to play in this park. Then so did I walk all along the eastern side of the park from the handsome wealthy homes to Rt 4 and I looked over east at dense thick of those fast growing over crowding trees on a downward berm.
Walked down the berm and noticed a huge tree and an old driveway entrance, but no house or houses. This is all next to the "Old Negro Leagues Baseball field" as I walked down the berm, I started towards that big tree and in the loam I'm getting hit after hit like it's never going to stop and in only 4 inches of loam. A very exciting find and a really cool baseball field 300 yards past the berm, behind the huge tree, among the dense 3-4 inch trees in back of the house that's no longer there and doesn't need the driveway entrance BACK IN 1999 and I can't find all of them, they're here somewhere.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow.. That is incredible.... Definitely worth a few more visits.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Soldi Nice, I too loves me some ground under big ole trees. Between pocket spills, climbing and swinging. Ya never know. The hunt continues. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall