jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2021 10:42AM

is this the NFL forum ?

I had to throw that in

• Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2021 10:45AM

@keets said:
    It seems to be a foregone conclusion that Brady and Mahomes are able to move their respective Teams downfield no matter what defenses do against them. Has any Team ever tried to slow the receivers at the line and rush/blitz with six defenders time after time after time?? I know both guys read the defense well, but wouldn't constant, old style Pittsburgh pressure disrupt things?? To my knowledge no Team has tried that tactic yet.

Al H.

It works once or twice then they start countering with screens and three step curl routes and shallow slants and Brady/Mahomie are just dumping the ball a second after the snap. With six guys pushing, you've only got 5 guys covering the rest of the field which means you're probably playing man not zone with no help over the top... recipe to give up huge YAC.

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe this is the Not For Long Forum

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

HEY - I thought this was a baseball thread - I mean coin thread - what the heck......................

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

IBL

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

@keets said:
    oops!!! wrong forum again!!! :s

please excuse me as I correct my mistake and coffee up.............................. :#

I understand and somehow feel comfort knowing I’m not alone with this problem ( probably the dang cat messing with me. 😉

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

No problem Al .... I had no idea what you were talking about anyway....(saw the repost above). I do not follow any ball sports, so could not comment anyway. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

@keets said:
    oops!!! wrong forum again!!! :s

please excuse me as I correct my mistake and coffee up.............................. :#

Oops I did it again!

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

CAC thread?

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2021 6:05PM

:D

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure this topic has something to do with the backs of quarters...

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

@keets said:
    :)

Missed it by that much!!😱

Ken

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file