Home U.S. Coin Forum

Album Holders For Slabbed/Graded Coins? "Updated"

MarkW63MarkW63 Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 4, 2021 5:19PM in U.S. Coin Forum

I've been working to complete a Lincoln Cent collection for a number of years and for the most part I've got where I could upgrade a few and keep up with additions of the newly released. My collection is built on ring binder 2" X2" coin flips, its just the way I started it out. The collection is in two pretty large albums BUT! now I'm getting the idea that the latest slabbed coins I may leave in the holders, I just bought the three 2019-W cents and two of those are slabbed, and my 55 DDO is still slabbed.
Is there some sort of album page sleeve that will accommodate these slabbed cases? I'm probably never going to have a lot of plastic house graded coins, but I'd like to keep the collection in the albums.
What's out there?? I'm torn over cracking the case on that 55 DDO I want the coin to take its dated position in the collection, but then again, its a $2,000 coin in a PCGS slab, one of the 2019-W's is a PCGS graded first strike, I'm getting second thoughts on cracking the cases on these.
Right now it looks like I've cracked the cases on 6 coin so far!

"I Prefer Dangerous Freedom Over Peaceful Slavery"
Thomas Jefferson!

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file