Home Q & A Forum

Coin question

WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why is it that posters cannot provide a clear picture of a coin showing both the obverse and reverse of the coin?
Trying to understand with no malice intended.
When prompted, they do.
Do understand new posters do not know how.
Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

Comments

• YQQYQQ Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it called laziness or an expectation that members would believe the other side is the same or better?

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me thinks it's the lack of interest in the depth of our desire to appreciate the whole coin. But what do I know. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too many posters also don't know how to properly verbalize what they are trying to say.

• thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately in our societies of today, all people care about is how much something is worth.

thefinn
  • JWPJWP Posts: 17,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes it may be the camera, or the lighting. It just takes time to figure out how to get a better picture. I do agree that a picture of the obverse and reverse should always be the case. If you are asking a question about the coin both sides should always be provided.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members