Home U.S. Coin Forum

I haven't dabbled in any coins in over 2 weeks!

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 26, 2021 8:34AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hi guys,

Because of my ailment, I haven't even TOUCHED one coin in my collection. I missed looking and going through them! Well, I was finally lurking through my collection of Morgan Silver Dollars I have, today. So I decided to share my majority of them with you guys. Here they are, raw and slabbed.

1889p AU 58

My Best Morgan Dollar

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

The bank vaults are bursting at the seams with coins for you to search. Hurry up and get well!

All glory is fleeting.
  • CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

We luv ya Joey. Get well soon!

• koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get better quick! Those coins are waiting...................

• MartinMartin Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you are better. When do you think you will be busting open the rolls?
    Martin

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad your on the mends as well. I love the 79 s 🙂

• koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know those coins really want to be dabbled. I hope you're back at it soon!

• WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

My favorite is your "Dad's Dollar". Glad to see you are feeling well enough to post again and in your honor:

• nwcoastnwcoast Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27, 2021 9:09AM

Cool coins Joey!
    Dabble on and best to you you and a hearty mending!

Happy, humble, honored and proud recipient of the “You Suck” award 10/22/2014

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to see you are feeling better. I hear it is a rough journey. Lost two friends and a brother-in-law to this virus. Cheers, RickO

• gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice to see you back in the game Joey. :smiley:

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• kazkaz Posts: 9,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you're feeling better, hope your recovery is fast. Nice group of Morgans you have there!

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 26, 2021 9:40AM

Welcome back
    Mr.Kions 🙀😉.
    Excuse the typos

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh man. Hang in there. Dream of unsearched coin rolls, wonderful Starbucks maidens, and board members who thrill to your discoveries!

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! 😎

Joey, I thought you were home. Please listen to the doctors and slow and easy. We’ll keep you company.

• MartinMartin Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joey I’m pulling for you.

Martin

• KliaoKliao Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking at beautiful coins like that always cheers me up, hopefully they do for you too. Get well soon!

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some Houcks Panacea will cure you. Seriously get well soon your enthusiasm is missed.

• ChangeInHistoryChangeInHistory Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hang in there Joey!

Good
    Night Joey. Rest well. You got this. Talk to you in the morning 😉

• 1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 26, 2021 11:06PM

Thanks for the encouraging report. Glad to hear that there are excellent treatment options for you there in Chicagoland and that you are on the road to recovery.

FWIW, I was virtually in your area on Saturday, the day you posted as I hosted a Zoom Chat for a group of us across the country watching a football game just north of Chicago. As pictured in this photo messaged to me from the site of the game, I am glad to see that you had a beautiful day and I hope you continue to have more of the same to lift your spirits.

• tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joey, I know you ae chomping at the bit to start roll searching again but after all that time in the hospital you will be very weak and possibly need physical therapy before you are back to 100%, Make sure you take it easy when you get home, there will still be plenty of rolls available when you are ready to start searching again. The good news is you are a survivor, thank you Jesus.

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tommy44 said:
    Joey, I know you ae chomping at the bit to start roll searching again but after all that time in the hospital you will be very weak and possibly need physical therapy before you are back to 100%, Make sure you take it easy when you get home, there will still be plenty of rolls available when you are ready to start searching again. The good news is you are a survivor, thank you Jesus.

Oh thank you very much and you're absolutely 100% correct sir. Thank you for reminding me about the physical therapy. I was wondering if I would need it before returning to work. Thank you, Jesus.

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27, 2021 9:03AM

The Tinley Park convention show starts this week and it's killing me I won't be able to attend it! I love this nearby show. It's so convenient and spectacular amount of tables and friends. Oh well, maybe next time I guess? Are any of you guys going?
    It's on 193rd and Harlem Ave. Tinley Park, Il. :*

FREE PARKING and FREE ADMISSION!

Thank you Jesus but even more importantly thank you Joey for making Jesus a part of your life and a guiding light.
    Here’s my best W

• lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude!! Hang in there!! I know it's a long slog for some. Two of my co-workers have family members that have succumbed to this virus, so I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery...

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good for you!

• Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stay strong Joey, we need you back ASAP. All will be well very soon. 🙏

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you're back - Nice Morgans!!!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• GiveMeProofGiveMeProof Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭

Good to know you're OK. Do what the Doctors tell you and keep suckin' that O2. We miss you hear Man.

Good morning Joey. Hope you are doing well. I’ll post a coin for you little later.

• littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭

Get well! Miss your reports, but your health is far more important!

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get well soon! I had the virus so I know it isn’t fun, but you’ll pull through. :)
    Here’s a Morgan to cheer you up.

edited September 28, 2021 8:39AM

Congratulations Joey!
    Here’s something a little different but like you it’s special.
    Some Chicago gold ! So to speak 😉!

Hey buddy how you doing? Just checking in. What kind of coin would you like to see today? I’ll come close.
    Rest well James

• CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang it! Your out tomorrow? When I started reading this thread I thought I would have 5 days to get to Chicago and raid your banks!
    Must be from handling all those zincs ;)
    So happy you’re baaa-aack!

Here’s a different W.

• In4apennyIn4apenny Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    edited September 29, 2021 11:06PM

Good news, take it easy. I am picking up a box of halves tomorrow only because you have been out of action for a while so there was some left for me. Get well soon. Cheers.

• CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you Jesus!

• thebeavthebeav Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you're doing better !

Good morning Joey! Home is so nice. Take it easy and you’ll be popping some rolls soon. Here’s some I have put away

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file