Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Need help with Tiger Woods autographed postcard

cre8tivexpertcre8tivexpert Posts: 4
edited September 24, 2021 4:55PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hi,

I have an autographed Tiger Woods postcard that was given to me in either 1995 or 1998, unfortunately I can’t remember. The postcard in question was graciously given to by a gentlemen who is a friend of Tiger’s mom. He is Thai and was part of a Thai organization that he and Tiger’s mom belonged to apparently. I tucked this postcard away for all these years and I couldn’t find anything like it with the exception of a similar 8x10 of the same image online. I was wondering if should get it authenticated and if I did so would it be worth it. I am a newbie and have no clue how everything works so forgive my questions. Thank you so much!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x69legft12c8qpj/Photo Sep 22, 2 52 46 PM.jpg

Best Answer

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only the moderators can move it.

Just open another one there...

Go into the Sports forum and at the bottom look for the button to start a new discussion.

Answers

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude, This the coin forum. Try the sports forum, further down the listings. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

Can someone help a grandpa out and tell me how the hell to move this to Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum. Dang Gumit!

• Options

Thank you from Gramps! 😎👍

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cre8tivexpert said:
    Thank you from Gramps! 😎👍

Grandpas should be collecting coins. Got any old coins? :smiley:

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cre8tivexpert .... Welcome aboard. Good luck with your research, and come back here if you have coins to show or ask about. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file