Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Where is joeykoins

2»

Comments

• Options
    GiveMeProofGiveMeProof Posts: 567 ✭✭✭✭

Wow, so sorry to hear. You rest up and beat that sum bitch. I know when you start feeling better those coin rolls will be calling you. Get well soon.

• Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get well soon Joey! And just think, time you’re better your favorite banks will be all stocked up again o:)B):D

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get well very soon, Joey! 🙏

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 3,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

What everyone else already said. Hope each day is a better one until full recovery.

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joey…if you do not have one of these…pm your address and I will Amazon you one

incentive spirometer adult

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    AercusAercus Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭

Feel better Joey! This one can hit like a truck, get plenty of rest.

Aercus Numismatics - Certified coins for sale

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's good you only have mild symptoms. That was the same for me, but the fatigue lasts for a long time.

Get well soon to the both of you.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Joey,
    I hope you spring back real soon.
    In your absence, I have opened a quarter roll in your honor.
    Results remain at 100%. Still no "W"s found in the wild by me.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2021 12:47PM

You, RickO and me someday over the rainbow we’ll get em. Joey please rest up and get better.

Sounds like a reason for a celebration and a surprise when your up and around

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,728 ✭✭✭✭✭

I went through it last November, never been so weak and tired in my life! :s
    You'll pull through just fine. :)

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get well soon. The coins are piling up at the banks! :)

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,948 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

This is how bad I'm feeling. Going on 9 days in a row without Starbucks! Absolutely no taste for.

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:

@1630Boston said:

This is how bad I'm feeling. Going on 9 days in a row without Starbucks! Absolutely no taste for.

When you feel a little better, you will be giddy with feeling better. And then your first coffee after a couple of weeks will be AMAZING.

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2021 4:18PM

... and it looks like you got sick right after you hit 10K posts. Coincidence?
    (hitting posts can be bad for you...)

Edited to add: Kidding aside, get weller and wellest!

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,697 ✭✭✭✭✭

At least you can do wrist curls with the coin rolls. Chicken soup! We'll get thru this together. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Covid strikes again. Get well Joey. You'll be on a roll soon!

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Connecticoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@SIowhand said:
    Hope you get well soon. Ignore the question if too personal. Was this a breakthrough or are you not vaccinated?

Please don't ask this question. It would be a shame to have this thread dissolve in to a "virus that can't be named" debate which I know you did not intend by the way you asked him.😎

Why not? Too many unvaccinated people are dying unnecessarily. My brother, and ER doctor in Florida, sees it every day.

Why is it everyone else respects Joeykoins enough not to discuss this because it violates the rules of our host but you insist on debating a topic that will surely get this thread closed? Just stop it🤫

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get well soon! This thing is no fun; I myself haven't gotten it but I know people who have. None of them recommended the experience.

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rest up and get well.
    We'll be here when you return.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ElmerFusterpuck said:
    Get well soon! This thing is no fun; I myself haven't gotten it but I know people who have. None of them recommended the experience.

I recommend to all my friends and family to get sick. Colds. Flu etc. LOL

Get well soon Joey

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you're practicing social distancing from the fridge?

Get better soon.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@Connecticoin said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@SIowhand said:
    Hope you get well soon. Ignore the question if too personal. Was this a breakthrough or are you not vaccinated?

Please don't ask this question. It would be a shame to have this thread dissolve in to a "virus that can't be named" debate which I know you did not intend by the way you asked him.😎

Why not? Too many unvaccinated people are dying unnecessarily. My brother, and ER doctor in Florida, sees it every day.

Why is it everyone else respects Joeykoins enough not to discuss this because it violates the rules of our host but you insist on debating a topic that will surely get this thread closed? Just stop it🤫

I'm fairly certain Joey mentioned being vaccinated months ago. So, what do we do with that information?

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you are doing better! :)

Do you think you caught Covid from scrummaging for coins in a dirty trash can or Coinstar slot?

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
This discussion has been closed.