Home Sports Talk
Options

Who will be the comeback player of the year?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who do you think will make the comeback of the year this season?

Comments

• Options

As much as I want to say Christian McCaffrey, I think Dak Prescott will make the biggest comeback. Yes, I'll go with Christian McCaffrey.

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saquon

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    As much as I want to say Christian McCaffrey, I think Dak Prescott will make the biggest comeback. Yes, I'll go with Christian McCaffrey.

😂😂😂. McCaffrey should have his video game numbers, he is a safe play.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn’t matter what anyone else does. Dak will be the biggest comeback player. The media and fans will demand it if he plays 17 games

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

I just hope he can stay healthy, he's so small, it scares me to death every time he gets the ball. That does it, I'm not watching the Panthers at all this year, someone just tell me how things went at the end of the season, the stress is too much!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

I just hope he can stay healthy, he's so small, it scares me to death every time he gets the ball. That does it, I'm not watching the Panthers at all this year, someone just tell me how things went at the end of the season, the stress is too much!

He is Electric ⚡️ though!

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will take McCaffery

guy is a monster when it comes to gaining yards

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

He is Electric ⚡️ though!

Oh he is, I just wish I could watch!

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

burrow.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,319 ✭✭✭✭✭

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

Lol Sam Darnold.... I'm being serious also