Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

HA.com: One click add to wantlist for US coins

Have you ever seen something on HA.com and decided that you wanted to be notified whenever we have a similar item come up for auction? We now offer this option to add the exact item to your wantlist with one click. This is available for US coins now, as well as for art and comic art, with more types of collectibles on the way.

On the item page for certain items, below the Track Item button, you will see a new button to create a wantlist. When you click on this button for a US coin, this will start the process of creating a wantlist for you, bringing up an overlay with the details of the wantlist. To create the wantlist, simply click on "Create Wantlist". This wantlist is designed to let you know whenever the exact same coin in the exact same grade becomes available for bidding.

Once the wantlist is created, you can immediately modify it as you see fit, and the easiest way to do so is to click on the Edit Wantlist button as soon as the wantlist is created. Clicking this button will take you directly to the My Wantlist entry you have just added. For example, you might create a wantlist from an item with a grade of MS62; maybe you want to look for this coin in a broader grade range. Maybe you want to limit your results to a single grading service. Maybe you want a Plus grade - or a CAC certification. You can do all of this by editing the wantlist entry.

Sincerely,

Stewart Huckaby
mailto:stewarth@HA.com
------------------------------------------
Heritage Auctions
Heritage Auctions

2801 W. Airport Freeway

Dallas, Texas 75261

Phone: 1-800-US-COINS, x1355
Heritage Auctions

Comments

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve been using the “normal” Heritage Wantlist tool for many years with great success. This new method will apparently make it even easier to start that process.

Thanks.

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

When you buy an item on your want list, is it automatically removed from the list?

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmmmm - BST forum??

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    P0CKETCHANGEP0CKETCHANGE Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lakesammman said:
    Hmmmmm - BST forum??

I missed where Stewart proposed a transaction, which is what the BST is for, although the post does seem “commercial” in nature.

Nothing is as expensive as free money.

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrEureka said:
    When you buy an item on your want list, is it automatically removed from the list?

No, the wantlist listing remains, in case you want more, or others within a broader category that you’ve defined in your listing.

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    WCCWCC Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a few want lists but for world coinage I collect or collected. Practically every time, I see a coin when looking but never a notification.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice feature... Thanks for explaining how it may be used. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the post

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights