Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Fraudster JM33

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was approached by JM33 about coins I have been hunting on BST. Several other members have also.
Read this thread from the US forum

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1062666/if-you-receive-a-private-message-from-jm33-see-the-link-below#latest

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• Options
    PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks.

Coin collecting interests: Latin America

Sports: NFL & NHL

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2021 3:28PM

Good work, @Yorkshireman - I was just coming here to blow the bugle, but I see you're already on top of that. Thankfully I had already read that thread before I was approached by the spammer recently, so the similar language in the PM I got tripped my spidey-sense.

Y'all should note that the @JM33 username is only the latest incarnation. Be aware of the scammer's MO and approach, because he comes back under different IDs. Read that whole thread from the USCF.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

The pox upon his house! Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall