Home Sports Talk
Options

Carson Wentz return?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've searched high and low and there just isn't any good sports news to report today, so we'll go with this.

ProFootballTalk

Carson Wentz optimistic about opener after return to practice

Colts quarterback Carson Wentz took part in practice Monday for the first time since having foot surgery earlier this month and he told reporters after the session that he felt “pretty good” about how the return to work went.

Videos from reporters at practice showed Wentz moving and throwing the ball without any obvious signs of discomfort for the quarterback. After the session, Wentz called himself “optimistic” about playing against the Seahawks in Week One.

Wentz said he hopes to move to a full practice workload soon, but that he may not be on the field every day right away if trainers feel that it is better for his foot to have time off.

“We’re gonna see how the foot responds,” Wentz said.

Comments

• Options

This is the best I could do, I'm sorry, I have failed you.

• Options

• Options
    edited August 23, 2021 12:40PM

Stupid, stupid, bad Double D!

• Options

Booger McFarland.

• Options

And now, a Carson Wentz meme, hot off the press!

• Options

And now it's time for a classic Carson Wentz meme from our vault.

• Options

Yes, and you know Carson is a very bitter and spiteful man.

• Options

One more classic from our vault.

• Options

Well, one more.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Watched the Saints- Jaguars game last night. Meyers is going to get Trevor Lawrence killed. We thought Cincinnati had a porous line when Burrows got killed. Trevor Lawrence will not last the season unfortunately. Speaking of Joe Burrows. His knee injury is affecting him in more than physical ways. He will never be the same. Shame as both these guys were going to be the faces of the NFL.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Travis Etienne will miss the season with a foot injury. That’s a huge blow to the Jaguars. They need everyone to take the pressure off Trevor Lawrence.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Unfortunate injury but it was predicted.
    There’s a theory about being hurt in college carries over to the pros. This injury was game related of course but still.
    Tyrod Taylor can’t catch a break.
    Tua is hurt again.

I hear the cheap seats calling for DeSean Watson.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Well, one more.

James Winston is better. Without the turnovers, he would have been a force in Tampa. He still might amount to something in New Orleans. Wentz was a flash in the pan whose glimmer went out when hurt his knee in the LA game in 2017.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is he practicing to be Ohio State's QB???

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"