Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

WTB Ceylon KM-126 (1957 Buddhism commem), Mexico KM-453 (Caballito peso)

Ceylon: 5 rupees, 1957, Buddhism commemorative, KM-126

Want this type, preferably in proof. I’m only interested in the 5-rupees denomination with the circle of animals on it.

Certification, in order of preference: PCGS, NGC, ANACS, ICG, raw. (If PCGS TrueView or NGC PhotoVision images are available, so much the better.)

Grade preference: PR62-PR65, I suppose. Eye appeal counts for more than technical grade. Prefer either lustrous white or with attractive, subtle toning. No streaky, splotchy, and/or uneven toning. Eye appeal is a must.

I want a proof but a nice lustrous UNC would also be considered..

Mexico: 1 peso, 1910-1914, KM-453

I would like to find an attractive Mexican "Caballito" peso.

Certification, in order of preference: PCGS, NGC, ANACS, ICG, raw. (If PCGS TrueView or NGC PhotoVision images are available, so much the better.)

Grade preference: MS62-63, ideally. I'm not sure I could afford MS64 and higher. Prefer either lustrous white or with attractive, subtle toning. No streaky, splotchy, and/or uneven toning. Eye appeal is a must. I'd settle for the right AU55-58 coin if, and only if - the eye appeal was superb.

Date preference: I'd love a 1911, since that was my paternal grandmother's birthyear, but the date doesn't matter so much as long as the eye appeal is there.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

LordM, Jkcoins on ebay has 2 non proof Ceylon 5 rupees slabbed for bid right now.
    I myself had a proof slabbed 5 rupees about 2 weeks ago but I traded it to another collector for some crown sized coins.

They are going up in value, Stacks has one for a few hundred and my proof one I was able to ask for a few hundred trade value. The MS versions have also gone up in value since the whole pandemic happened as well

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is the link to the eBay auction if you want it @lordmarcovan
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/224582493514

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, y’all. I’ll check it out.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.