Home Metal Detecting

Watch age?

Last night i found this old pocket watch face (numbers only) but i cant find a possible age ita beat up but i can see the name masters on it and some of the numbers

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck with that one... I have no idea. Never saw just a watch face found before. Cheers, RickO

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't look like 'masters'
    looks like some letters and the the number 53?

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Correction, I think you are right about 'master'

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Not the correct numerals but this is a masters

@gene2393

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure you need a serial number in order to check the database on manufacturing date span. I think they made lots of them. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the Salvador Dali version of the watch face?

He who knows he has enough is rich.