MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2021 3:43AM

@Raybo said:

@MFeld said:

@Raybo said:

@coinbuf said:
    MS details, scratch/graffiti.

@gumby1234 said:
    Looks like maybe a few tiny spots of wear on the reverse. Could be the photo.
    AU58 if wear. If not MS64? Its really nice either way.

Nice guesses.....

That sarcasm seems uncalled for. It’s easy to critique the guesses of others when you, yourself don’t participate.

What was your guess before you criticized my guess?

I didn’t have a guess. And neither did you, before making your sarcastic comment, to which I replied. It seemed out of character for you.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    HalfDimeDudeHalfDimeDude Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sort of knew. From past experience thats why I said 65 but could see it in a 66 holder. These buffs are hard to read from an image. No doupt its a sweet coin. Congrats

"That's why I wander and follow La Vie Dansante"

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2021 8:11AM

@Raybo said:

@coinbuf said:
    MS details, scratch/graffiti.

@gumby1234 said:
    Looks like maybe a few tiny spots of wear on the reverse. Could be the photo.
    AU58 if wear. If not MS64? Its really nice either way.

Nice guesses.....

Thanks I'm glad that you appreciated my comment. Its extra special of you to take the time out of your day to post your appreciation.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the replies guys. I agree about buffs being incredibly difficult to grade from an image (or even in-hand). I think what I like the most are the sculpted fields. They give it a rugged, raw look very fitting with the other design elements. What a uniquely American coin.

• Options
    ike126ike126 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel this series in MS is very hard with grades from pictures online IDC what anyone says..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file