Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone with experience for submitting cards to psa at the Nationals?

ok, on the psa homepage it gives guidelines that it you submit cards for authentication by noon on Saturday the turn around time will be the end of the show for the $250_grading tier, so to me this implies if I drop cards off on Wednesday I can pick them up all graded by Sunday or hopefully sooner so I don't have to stay in Chicago for 4 days. This seems clear cut, but then below it says, "psa is not accepting drop off submissions for take home services, so this statement seems to contradict the other one. Which one is correct? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Collectibles101546 said:
    ok, on the psa homepage it gives guidelines that it you submit cards for authentication by noon on Saturday the turn around time will be the end of the show for the $250_grading tier, so to me this implies if I drop cards off on Wednesday I can pick them up all graded by Sunday or hopefully sooner so I don't have to stay in Chicago for 4 days. This seems clear cut, but then below it says, "psa is not accepting drop off submissions for take home services, so this statement seems to contradict the other one. Which one is correct? Thanks

I don't see a contradiction here. If they return the cards to you by the end of the show the they won't be taking them back to Newport Beach for grading. Not sure if this is true or if there is some sort of limit either per submitter or total they will grade at the show, but there is no implicit contradiction.

• Options

The way I understand the first part, you take the graded cards with you by the end of the show, Yes easy to understand, but then it goes on to say, "psa is not accepting drop off submissions for TAKE HOME SERVICES.". So take home to means you take the graded cards home, but it says they aren't accepting submissions for take home service.

• Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it means they are not taking them home with them to grade when the National is over.

@Collectibles101546 said:
    The way I understand the first part, you take the graded cards with you by the end of the show, Yes easy to understand, but then it goes on to say, "psa is not accepting drop off submissions for TAKE HOME SERVICES.". So take home to means you take the graded cards home, but it says they aren't accepting submissions for take home service.

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

That statement means that PSA will not be bringing any submissions back to the offices from the National. If you submit at the National, you will pick up your cards at the National.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

@AFLfan said:
    That statement means that PSA will not be bringing any submissions back to the offices from the National. If you submit at the National, you will pick up your cards at the National.

The big question.... What happens if you don't pick up your card (probably $250 card) on Sunday?