Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

2020 PCGS Set Registry Plaque

goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

A couple of months ago I received my 2020 Set Registry plaque. When I received it via the USPS it was damaged. I contacted PCGS and asked if they could send a replacement plaque. I received a new plaque today via USPS. It was packed super secure and was in perfect condition. PCGS is the greatest!

Comments

• Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

can you post pic?

• Options
    mrcommemmrcommem Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭

The plaque are really nice. I have one from 2008 for best exhibited set.

• Options
    CasabrownCasabrown Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

The last plaque I received was in 2018. If I get one this year, I will post a picture.

Casabrown

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

@davewesen said:
    can you post pic?

Here is one of mine:

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭✭✭

that is very nice

• Options

The 2020 plaque is the nicest by far to date IMHO. They have always been nice but they seem to improve every year or two. The wood finish is much nicer and the engraving is also nicer.

• Options
    bramn8rbramn8r Posts: 752 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GRANDAM So that's what they look like. Nice. I'm due one for 2021 Peru Dinero Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (1893-1916). When does PCGS send them?

• Options
    edited October 2, 2021 12:15PM

@bramn8r said:
    @GRANDAM So that's what they look like. Nice. I'm due one for 2021 Peru Dinero Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (1893-1916). When does PCGS send them?

The Plaques are for "Gold Award Winners" I was e-mailed about my 2021 Award for this same set in early August

This is different than Awards for the #1 sets in each Registry Set category. Those get paper certificates and are called "The Best of the Registry Awards" and you have to e-mail them and request them to get the paper certs.

Everything is behind this year due to Covid-19 :s

Here is a link to this set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/alltimeset/85490
    As you can see 2020 & 2021 have a Gold Icon and they get a Plaque. 2016 - 2017 - 2018 - 2019 have Blue Icon's and they got the Paper Certificates for "Best of the Registry Award"

I am not sure if I have received my 2021 Plaque or my 2021 certificates yet,,,,,,,,, I will have to check and find out.

• Options
    CasabrownCasabrown Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Here is what I received at the Chicago ANA:

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

So richly deserved to those that receive these awards.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...