Home Sports Talk
Options

Dodgers fans...what's up with Trevor Bauer??

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

If allegations are true, and the pics of the lady show that somebody beat her up pretty badly, what becomes of Bauer?
Surely the Dodgers org can't just let this thing go, AND, they're gonna let him start on Sunday. Happy 4th of July !!

Comments

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to let this one go for the time being, but just know that I will be quick to shut down if it begins to go poorly. Please think before you post.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the allegations are true, then he is a complete disgrace, you never put your hands on a woman, period.

• Options
    Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2, 2021 9:19AM

It's a bad look for the Dodgers no matter the outcome. If he indeed did this..... He should be thrown out of MLB . You can't have this on treavor Bauer bobblehead night. But I'm a Brave's fan.... What do I Know.

• Options
    Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    If the allegations are true, then he is a complete disgrace, you never put your hands on a woman, period.

And a woman shouldn't beat up on a man.> @AFLfan said:

I'm going to let this one go for the time being, but just know that I will be quick to shut down if it begins to go poorly. Please think before you post.

You're a good guy. I'm learning and apologize! I just took it wrong. My apologies Todd! I really am sorry. Good to be here.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

According to reports.........A seedy affair all around. Oh, my!

• Options
    GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

When you put your hands on a woman.

1- In intimacy when she allows you to.

2- In self defense

3- if you’re a hair stylist, surgeon, or physical therapist.

So I disagree that you never put your hands on a woman, but I see your point.😉

• Options

@Historicalwood71 said:

@doubledragon said:

And a woman shouldn't beat up on a man.> @AFLfan said:

You're a good guy. I'm learning and apologize! I just took it wrong. My apologies Todd! I really am sorry. Good to be here.

Thanks. I appreciate that. And I probably should have reached out to you via PM before simply making some deletions, especially as you are new here. Ultimately I am just trying to balance allowing you guys to enjoy this community while also trying to keep it rather clean. Sometimes I nail it and other times I swing and miss.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

this is a tough one. i agree with never putting your hands on a woman. there are also women out there that like certain things. i can see both sides here considering the nature of the relationship. it seems they had similar advanced consent preferences behind closed doors. i dont get it, especially going back for seconds. with that being said, until all the facts are revealed im just going with “two stupid people doing really stupid things”. him definitely more so.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very sensitive subject.

I met a woman once that talked about me saying/doing a few things I wasn't interested in. She said she was a "sub" meaning submissive.

I asked her "What happens if you find a partner who really enjoys being dominant and can't control himself?"

She didn't seem to concerned. I thought she was asking for big trouble and found a different woman.

I am not criticizing people for doing what they enjoy, but I don't jump out of airplanes either.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

I think I am going to shut this one down. No one did anything wrong and I appreciate the way people have responded thus far. I am just feeling that this is a very difficult topic to discuss without getting into some things that are probably better left off this forum. Thank you for understanding.

This discussion has been closed.