Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2021 ASE type 2

With the release of the type two approaching mid next month, do you think there will be as much or even more demand than there was with the type 1? Not sure how the release of the remaining Morgan and Peace dollars so close with effect it either.

Comments

• Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m sure there will be some initial demand and higher pricing until there’s enough out there for everything to normalize. I certainly don’t expect it to be scarce except in a seller’s advertising.

• Options
    originalsandmanoriginalsandman Posts: 155 ✭✭✭

@TurtleCat said:
    I’m sure there will be some initial demand and higher pricing until there’s enough out there for everything to normalize. I certainly don’t expect it to be scarce except in a seller’s advertising.

do you expect another record sell out at the mint? DIdnt the type 1 sell out within like 6 mins?

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I enrolled for the W ASE, so no worry about getting one when released. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

I already ordered one graded PCGS 70 pre-sale from a reputable dealer for my silver eagle set.
    No reason to waste my time fighting bots and experiencing the usual resulting frustration.

• Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,706 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll buy the bullion version for my Dansco. I also need to get a new ASE page to expand my album.

• Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

@originalsandman said:

@TurtleCat said:

do you expect another record sell out at the mint? DIdnt the type 1 sell out within like 6 mins?

Are you thinking bullion or proof? I’d say proof will sell out pretty quickly. At least I think so.

• Options
    originalsandmanoriginalsandman Posts: 155 ✭✭✭

@TurtleCat said:

@originalsandman said:

@TurtleCat said:

Are you thinking bullion or proof? I’d say proof will sell out pretty quickly. At least I think so.

the type 1 proof sold out very quickly back in feb.

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

UI got the T1 and the T2 from the mint. I have also bought t2 bullion coins to hold onto.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file