Home Sports Talk
Options

Mike Tyson vs full grown gorilla

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mike Tyson in his absolute prime vs a full grown gorilla in it's prime, who wins this fight?

Comments

• Options

Fun fact!

• Options
    edited June 30, 2021 5:19AM

Gorilla by destruction.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 30, 2021 5:05AM

A gorilla would take out multiple Mike Tysons at the same time and it wouldn’t even be close. You would need hazmat cleanup on stand by as well.

• Options

@perkdog said:
    A gorilla would take out multiple Mike Tysons at the same time and it wouldn’t even be close. You would need hazmat cleanup on stand by as well.

I think you're right, they are powerful and vicious beasts. This gorilla got angry at people viewing him at the zoo and he tried to attack them through the glass, Tyson would be destroyed. I'm changing my prediction to Gorilla by destruction!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

I think you're right, they are powerful and vicious beasts. This gorilla got angry at people viewing him at the zoo and he tried to attack them through the glass, Tyson would be destroyed. I'm changing my prediction to Gorilla by destruction!

Honestly Double D, you do NOT mess with Animals, I’m being totally serious about this, like 5 Mike Tysons in their prime wouldn’t stand a chance against a Gorilla. Limbs would literally get torn off, it would be a horrific scene

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

Honestly Double D, you do NOT mess with Animals, I’m being totally serious about this, like 5 Mike Tysons in their prime wouldn’t stand a chance against a Gorilla. Limbs would literally get torn off, it would be a horrific scene

I was reading something this morning on Quora, and someone said pretty much the same thing, you just don't screw around with nature, Lions, Gorillas, Tigers, Bears, etc. They'll rip you apart. I can't believe Tyson actually asked a zookeeper to open up a cage so he could punch a gorilla.

• Options
    1948_Swell_Robinson1948_Swell_Robinson Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gorilla. And it would last about as long as the Tyson - Ricardo Spain fight.

Also see my signature line below.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

How we humans became the dominant species against much more powerful animals, i'll never know.

I mean most of us won't even go out in the rain for fear of getting our hair wet. LOL

• Options

The correct answer is that Tyson would win the fight.

Tyson would bite the gorilla's ear, and the gorilla would run away.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

how did sara get from la to ny in less than 4 hours?

• Options

• Options

this thing is only like 3lbs and took this hit. mike tyson is a beast and all but he doesnt hit harder than the ground. a full blown gorilla? no contest. gorilla in the 1st.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FzhG7uAHis

• Options

@blurryface said:
    this thing is only like 3lbs and took this hit. mike tyson is a beast and all but he doesnt hit harder than the ground. a full blown gorilla? no contest. gorilla in the 1st.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FzhG7uAHis

That was awesome.

• Options

They call it Gorilla Glue, not Mike Tyson glue.

That closes the argument and no further posts are necessary in this thread.

• Options

I just found out that Tyson actually offered the zookeeper $10,000 to open that cage and let him punch the gorilla! Here is what a full grown gorilla would look like in the ring with Tyson, and as you can see, the gorilla is absolutely huge, Tyson wouldn't stand a chance.

• Options
    edited June 30, 2021 11:26AM

@stevek said:
    The correct answer is that Tyson would win the fight.

Tyson would bite the gorilla's ear, and the gorilla would run away.

I would be more concerned with the gorilla eating Tyson's head, check out the teeth on this behemoth!

• Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

The gorilla in a heartbeat. Imagine if the gorilla spent time time in the gym on top of its natural strength!

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options

Check out the size of this beast, he is just absolutely huge!

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

The only person I know who could beat up a gorilla is Tarzan. The Ape would destroy Tyson. Therefore I imagine Tarzan would have no problem kicking Mike Tysons ass.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

Check this out, a team was filming some gorillas and a guy was camoflouged and hiding when the gorilla spotted him and grabbed him and started to drag him off, but let go.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

would iron mike have to fight bare ass?

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    edited June 30, 2021 12:59PM

still cant believe no ones got the sara flew/theraflu joke yet.

im not mad. just disappointed.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

you see that chunk of sod that took about a 100-yard ride? that would be Iron Mike's head after that gorilla detached it

• Options

@blurryface said:
    still cant believe no ones got the sara flew/theraflu joke yet.

im not mad. just disappointed.

Ha! It took me a minute, but I get it now! 😂😂

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 1, 2021 9:43AM

A gorilla can bend a semi truck tire into a figure 8.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

the gorilola in manilla, bring it

• Options

I never understood why they all choose to wear the exact same hairstyle?

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 1, 2021 2:20PM

Vidal Baboon is the local salon.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

@streeter said:
    Vidal Baboon is the local salon.

Nicely done. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. ;-)

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options

Saw on my google page about the world record bench press attempt, after opening it up this popped up https://www.wildgorillasafaris.com/facts-about-gorilla-facts/how-strong-is-a-gorilla/

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Saw on my google page about the world record bench press attempt, after opening it up this popped up https://www.wildgorillasafaris.com/facts-about-gorilla-facts/how-strong-is-a-gorilla/

It says they can bench press 4,000 lbs, and if you tried to punch them, you would break your arm. Mike Tyson would be ripped apart!

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not necessarily vicious

But videos do show they are wild animals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dian_Fossey

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gorilla

And their is a hierarchy and the bully may have been the top

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    FluxFlux Posts: 149 ✭✭

Tyson eats ears. Gorillas eat faces.

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭✭

Primatologists say even a chimp is 10X stronger than a adult male.

I hear they feed the gorilla Tyson chicken every day.

If Iron Mike got in the cage we would see the Tyson deboning operation.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 24, 2021 8:49PM

The gorilla in less than 30 seconds. And it would only last that long because there's a good chance that the gorilla would not even notice that Tyson had hit him the first time.

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

I was reading something this morning on Quora, and someone said pretty much the same thing, you just don't screw around with nature, Lions, Gorillas, Tigers, Bears, etc. They'll rip you apart. I can't believe Tyson actually asked a zookeeper to open up a cage so he could punch a gorilla.

I agree. I would take a fired up raccoon over Tyson.

• Options
    edited August 24, 2021 8:40PM

@doubledragon said:
    Check out the size of this beast, he is just absolutely huge!

It's funny because I remember a huge silverback at the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans doing that to a buddy of mine as he posed for a picture in front of its enclosure. We kept trying to make him take another shot to get it "just right" as his back was to the big boy doing the throwing. LOL

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    Not necessarily vicious

But videos do show they are wild animals

https://en.wikipediag/wiki/Dian_Fossey

I agree. But, if you were getting your hands cut off for no reason, you'd be pissed too. And, for the record, I always root for the bulls.

• Options

@bobbybakeriv said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

I agree. I would take a fired up raccoon over Tyson.

Raccoons are nasty lol, those claws are unforgiving!

• Options

The greatest thing about Mountain Gorillas to me (well, at least one great thing) is that they are TRULY gentle giants. Not saying they would not defend their territory,clan, etc, but they are not innately aggressive. They have long been my favorite animal and I've watched many documentaries showing their intelligence and compassion. If I could have any animal (hypothetically) by my side in Heaven it would be a Silverback. His name would be Henry. Henry the Ape. I've thought this through gents! :)