Home U.S. Coin Forum

FUN Show

CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,614 ✭✭✭✭✭

Based on my thoroughly unscientific sampling of hotel room availability, I predict a white hot triple nuclear blowout coin show.

Comments

• SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2021 12:23PM

“white hot triple nuclear blowout”

⭐️💪🏻😎 looking forward to some pic-heavy show reports

• MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,892 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a Summer Surf Expo?

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

As for the next Surf Expo, I believe the next one is scheduled for September, based on my quick Google search. Not gonna coincide with FUN this time.

I will be at Summer Fun all day on Thursday and am looking forward to it. This Thursday is the 3-Day Lakeland, FL show which is also quite large. I imagine most of the dealers at the Lakeland show will also be at Summer FUN. I figure I will get to see a ton of the coins a week early.

The Lakeland show is about a 45 min drive and Summer FUN is about a 90 minute drive. I will attend both shows on the first day.

I can’t wait!

"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

Staying in Tampa with bro in law and driving Thursday and friday

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Taking the Palm Beach Coin Club subsidized bus ride (only $10 round trip, about 3 hours each way) on Friday the 9th.

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • habaracahabaraca Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gonna be there for first few days......

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow - will need to check it out - thanks for the heads up!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to see so many intending to be there.... Lots of show reports, please. Cheers, RickO

• Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

@keyman64

I will be at Summer Fun all day on Thursday and am looking forward to it. This Thursday is the 3-Day Lakeland, FL show which is also quite large. I imagine most of the dealers at the Lakeland show will also be at Summer FUN. I figure I will get to see a ton of the coins a week early.

The Lakeland show is about a 45 min drive and Summer FUN is about a 90 minute drive. I will attend both shows on the first day.

I can’t wait!

I’ll be looking for you at Lakeland tomorrow!

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Walkerguy21D said:

@keyman64

I can’t wait!

I’ll be looking for you at Lakeland tomorrow!

Cool B)
    See you tomorrow.

"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 30, 2021 6:27PM

Not gonna make it but this buzz has me all a twitter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file