Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Capital Coin Holders For W Quarters

USSID17USSID17 Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Been looking and looking... Capital website, Wizard coin supply and several other coin supply companies.... Unless I'm overlooking it, I couldn't find "anything" related to the W Quarters series.... I might contact Capital and ask them, what's the deal?!?!?

So I made my own.

Before:

After:

Comments

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

They do custom

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

That looks really cool! I’m a capital plastics/ Dansco guy myself. Obviously you know the pain of a special edition coins coming out that don’t have a hole in the regular multi coin holders.

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    They do custom

Hmmmm, I'll have to look into that.

@kiyote said:
    That looks really cool! I’m a capital plastics/ Dansco guy myself. Obviously you know the pain of a special edition coins coming out that don’t have a hole in the regular multi coin holders.

Yes, all to often.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great work. I have been considering something for the W quarters I have (still have not found one in the wild). That would be ideal... will have to contact Capitol Plastics. Cheers, RickO

• Options

OK... spent half an hour on their site.... what a pain to search.... and no contact point for help, just a complex process demanding CC info..... will look on secondary market. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is what I did for my sets

• Options

@ricko said:
    Great work. I have been considering something for the W quarters I have (still have not found one in the wild). That would be ideal... will have to contact Capitol Plastics. Cheers, RickO

Thanks!

@MWallace contacted me with these links.

https://amazon.com/Capital-Plastic-Galaxy-Holder-Quarter/dp/B00BITNCKW/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=capital+plastics+coin+holder+quarter&qid=1624916334&sr=8-5

https://amazon.com/Capital-Plastic-Galaxy-Holder-Quarter/dp/B00BJO2UY0/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=capital+plastics+coin+holder+quarter&qid=1624916463&sr=8-6

I hadn't seen these before. We could make that first one work by making our own labels. We would have to turn the 2nd one sideways! LoL!! It would be great for 4 complete sets!

I also just found these on Wizard:

https://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/he-harris-west-point-quarter-frosty-case-2x3

https://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/he-harris-west-point-quarter-frosty-case-pdw-3-hole-3x5

• Options

Thanks for the links. I ordered the black one... do not want dates on them. This way, I will just add them as I get them. I can make labels if I want them. Cheers, RickO

• Options

@ricko said:
    Thanks for the links. I ordered the black one... do not want dates on them. This way, I will just add them as I get them. I can make labels if I want them. Cheers, RickO

Great! Post your final results here. I'll do the same.

• Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have used the Lighthouse Magic Frame 230 x 90mm for different display

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • Options
    Joe_360Joe_360 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess that I'm lazy... 2*2 folders in 20 slot sheet holders - 6 complete sets

• Options

@Joe_360 said:

Nothing wrong with that.

• Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had to evacuate due to fires, the capital plastics holders were a bit of a pain.. it’s like CDs. You don’t realize how heavy they are until you have an arm load full of them

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Joe_360 said:

I wouldn't say that's lazy. That requires more work than putting coins in pre-made holders. I think anyone that uses Capitol, etc. holders, including myself, will agree.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

I loves my P-touch, especially the black letters with clear background. Great suggestions. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Joe_360Joe_360 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kiyote said:
    I had to evacuate due to fires, the capital plastics holders were a bit of a pain.. it’s like CDs. You don’t realize how heavy they are until you have an arm load full of them

Get a safe..

• Options

@Namvet69 said:
    I loves my P-touch, especially the black letters with clear background. Great suggestions. Peace Roy

What's a P-touch?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file