Home Metal Detecting
Options

New permission looks promising

Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in revolutionary war territory north of Trenton NJ on a farm that dates from 1723. The wheatie is 1910, the large copper coin is worn and 27.1mm. That small buckle is early and very nice. The patterned buttons are interesting too. Everything is 6-8". Located an old stone cistern that reeks of history but its full of water...for now cause I just lined up a trash pump. I'll take some pics! The hunt continues. Get out there! Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Certainly sounds promising Roy... best of luck. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

yes it does look promising. keep after, it will come

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

Research on that small buckle is confirmed match to a type "anchor chafe" for shoes and the bottom of knickers circa 1660-1720 which is consistent with when the original stone dwelling was built. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall