Home Sports Talk
Options

Yet another fan fight

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bad blood between Suns and Clippers fans spilled over after game 1 of the Suns vs Clippers, and an all out brawl broke out. In the video, you can hear "Suns in four" being yelled, check it out.

Comments

• Options

Here's a video of the lead up to the brawl.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhlLiC1NqY

• Options

This is getting me in a fighting mood again, I'm going to Wal-Mart to pick a fight. I'll have to remember to yell "Suns in four" before throwing any punches. 🤔

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

First, let me say Good Morning @doubledragon !

Second, thank you for including both videos.

I've only watched these once, and haven't looked up more info. Am I right in thinking that a Clippers fan throws the first punch?

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    First, let me say Good Morning @doubledragon !

Second, thank you for including both videos.

I've only watched these once, and haven't looked up more info. Am I right in thinking that a Clippers fan throws the first punch?

Good morning, and yes it appears a Clippers fan did throw the first punch. Obviously there was a lot of trash talking and jawing leading up to the brawl, and "Suns in four" being said a lot seems to be a key factor. I do believe the "Suns in four" guy was at that game. He's become quite the toast of the town.

• Options
    edited June 21, 2021 4:53AM

Yes, the "Suns in four" guy has become quite the celebrity, he even has his own t-shirt for sale on Amazon, only $13.07 each, and available in many colors!

• Options

The Suns in Four Guy is getting a lot of attention. Looks like Devin Booker made sure he was at the Conference finals. Here is taking pictures with his fans. https://youtu.be/YH5oFCSNNHk

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    The Suns in Four Guy is getting a lot of attention. Looks like Devin Booker made sure he was at the Conference finals. Here is taking pictures with his fans. https://youtu.be/YH5oFCSNNHk

The guy is all over the place, he's more famous than the Beatles, as a matter of fact, he IS the Beatles.

• Options

I have managed to obtain a video of the original "Suns in four" fight, or as some call it, the fight of the century. This is the fight from a bird's eye view. So without further ado, here is the bird's eye view of the greatest fight of all time.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

I keep trying to say, with the proliferation of legalized sports betting, it's often more now than just a fight over being a sports fan, it's fighting over being an angry losing gambler.

An angry gambler who just lost a lot of money on the game and he's at the stadium, is in no mood after the game to be harassed. He may lash out violently at the verbal harasser.

Some smack between fans during the game is normally fine when the outcome is still in play. But after the game is over, my advice is to leave the stadium ASAP, quietly and safely.

• Options

What happened with the other guy? Was his nose broken? Any legal repercussions? What happened other than SifG becoming a legend?

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    What happened with the other guy? Was his nose broken? Any legal repercussions? What happened other than SifG becoming a legend?

Oh, this is interesting, the Nuggets fan from the fight says he didn't get his butt kicked. He says he didn't get his nose broke and that the wound on his nose happened when SIFG yanked the chain he was wearing and the chain bumped up against his nose. Here's the Nuggets fan's side of the story in this video.

• Options
    paulb71paulb71 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

The other guy went into the witness protection program !!!

No way he could go back to a regular life after his pathetic performance getting his ass kicked while
    Having his head held down !!!!

• Options

Just like he walked off with his pants falling down, he has his pants down in that video. And is he serious????

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

Oh, this is interesting, the Nuggets fan from the fight says he didn't get his butt kicked. He says he didn't get his nose broke and that the wound on his nose happened when SIFG yanked the chain he was wearing and the chain bumped up against his nose. Here's the Nuggets fan's side of the story in this video.

Can this guy be anymore of a tool than depicted in that TikTok clip? Between the "I took a sip of my Dos Equis beer", the hair, man purse and pants falling down while sitting in a chair, I doubt it.

• Options

Yes, he's serious. I think we need to have a boxing match between these two to settle it once and for all. This seems to be the age of circus type boxing matches, let's get these two in the ring and let's get it on, it can be a FOUR round match!

• Options

I just love the Nuggets fan's purse.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZp9bu8pmeQ

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21, 2021 12:28PM

• Options

🤔

• Options

might make my own tshirt...

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Bad blood between Suns and Clippers fans spilled over after game 1 of the Suns vs Clippers, and an all out brawl broke out. In the video, you can hear "Suns in four" being yelled, check it out.

It's going to replace people yelling "World Star!" during fights, LOL.

• Options

I'm getting bored with Suns in four, it's time for an upgrade.

Suns in five!

• Options

See, this is why I slowed down in sporting events in person. Because if a member of my family gets messed with..... I'll be internet famous. I don't like attention either lol

• Options

@Historicalwood71 said:
    See, this is why I slowed down in sporting events in person. Because if a member of my family gets messed with..... I'll be internet famous. I don't like attention either lol

psht. they thought that was a fan fight. thats just a slow wednesday at the westminster dog show.

what a bunch of b!tches!

(no flagging. grammatically correct)

• Options
    Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Yeah, a real fight somebody will LOSE a nose, ear ...... Lol meet the caretaker. You don't mess with some older people that would lose an arm to give you a beat down lol.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Here's a video of the lead up to the brawl.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhlLiC1NqY

WTH is this? YouTube took down the video? Are they watching me? Am I being watched by YouTube?

• Options
    edited June 26, 2021 5:07PM

Just what is YouTube up to? Are they watching me right now? Was that mysterious looking van that I saw parked up the street earlier a YouTube surveillance vehicle?

• Options

• Options

Lol.

• Options

• Options

@Historicalwood71 said:
    Yeah, a real fight somebody will LOSE a nose, ear ...... Lol meet the caretaker. You don't mess with some older people that would lose an arm to give you a beat down lol.

A real donnybrook. 👍👍

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@Historicalwood71 said:

A real donnybrook. 👍👍

Right! Lol imagine getting dressed up with family to go all out on someone at a freaking game? Lol. It does happen and it's a shame

• Options

@blurryface said:

@Historicalwood71 said:

psht. they thought that was a fan fight. thats just a slow wednesday at the westminster dog show.

what a bunch of b!tches!

Lol dog show. Yeah.

• Options

suns in 4. suns in 5. suns in 6?

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blurryface said:

@Historicalwood71 said:

what a bunch of b!tches!

o:)

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.