Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone aware of delays with TrueViews?

ChopmarkedTradesChopmarkedTrades Posts: 499 ✭✭✭✭✭

Previously, TrueViews were almost always available to view prior to a coin being shipped back to a customer. However, in recent orders, I have received coins back well before the images are posted. Is anyone aware of the reason(s) behind the delays or experiencing a similar phenomenon, or have an estimate on how long it takes images to be posted?

Comments

• Options
    cccoinscccoins Posts: 287 ✭✭✭✭

They were hiring an assist(s) recently, and the post indicated that they were running behind.

• Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two weeks behind last I heard.

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m guessing this is holding up the entire process. I’m at 50 days on my most recent submission.

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cccoins said:
    They were hiring an assist(s) recently, and the post indicated that they were running behind.

Link

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2021 4:56PM

Yep, just received my TV's almost two weeks after I received my actual coins. It's the new norm I guess? :*

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2022 3:00PM

@MetroD said:

@cccoins said:

Link

Over a year later, they still seem to be way behind on Trueviews --- I have some still pending 5 weeks after getting the coins back. Maybe offer the work remotely on a self-employed independent contractor basis? Then payroll would not need to deal with out of state tax issues (the contractor would). Of course CA might have some impediment to this.

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

No relief in site.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

I submitted a Quarter Eagle when I was at Baltimore in April for Express Service with a TV... took 4-5 weeks for grading... got the coin back around the middle of May... then had to wait another 4 weeks on the TV. Ultimately, it got done... patience is indeed a virtue!

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out of 2 coins in a sub I got one TV about a week after the coins were received back and the other one hasn't showed up yet 3 weeks later....

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

At this point I would be happy if they could just send me the raw photos and I will crop them myself!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file