Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Need info on SAMF Medallions...

Not sure where to post this, but...

I have three French medallions from the turn of the 20th century. I've gathered this much info on them. I need more accurate values. The values and mintages are based on the bronze versions of these. I know they did silver versions as, well, but info is very limited on those. Any info or point in the right direction is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are attractive medals, especially the first one.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful medals indeed.... I cannot help you with any information... However, let me say, I would be proud to own one of those...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try posting this in the World & Ancients Coin Forum. You may have better luck finding someone who knows about them.

Nice medals!

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options

I appreciate it. Posted on the World & Ancients Coin Forum. Thanks.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really nice larger silver medals. I love the human form designs of 1 and 2. Check out historicalartmedals.com Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file