Home Metal Detecting

Last few outings

gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Change, wheatie (1934) found today

I think this is an old cooler latch

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice finds, you know that 34 wheatie is an indicator. How deep was the 34? Type of soil? Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a nice pile of change... any silver dimes?? Cheers, RickO

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice to get out no matter what you find. You must have detected in an area where people have been in the past and present.

• gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    Nice finds, you know that 34 wheatie is an indicator. How deep was the 34? Type of soil? Peace Roy

It was only about 2 inches or so, not far from where i found that i was finding before other wheat and silver dimes. It was kind of sandy soil/sod

• gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    That is a nice pile of change... any silver dimes?? Cheers, RickO

Not recently but this what at the same park i found a couple mercs and wheaties. Also where my buddy found a 21 Morgan and 23 peace about 100 yards from where i found the wheat