Options

FedEx cheaper, Faster, more reliable & professional

2»

Comments

• Options
    OKCCOKCC Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

@MasonG said:

@MFeld said:
    I’m thinking you meant to say “Not once since this Covid crap started have I had (instead of “not had”) to sign for a signature required”? Otherwise, you’re saying you’ve had to sign every time, which sounds most doubtful.

I don't know what's happening at other POs but I have a PO box and have signed for every "signature required" package I've received, ever.

The PO has a form a box holder signs once, and then all signature required items are simply placed in their box without requiring a signature, that can then be picked up conveniently whenever they want.

• Options
    mtnmanmtnman Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

I received an order delivered by FedEx earlier this year that was worth in the $6,000 range. The driver just left it on my front porch. He or she didn’t knock on the door, just left. I happened to hear the truck pull away and looked outside. There was my box right in the middle of the porch for all to see. I have had a couple of packages taken from my porch that were delivered by FedEx. Just got lucky this time. I won’t buy from anyone I know is using FedEx anymore.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll keep the usps and ups close, tyvm

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lakesammman said:
    One of the "missions" of the USPS is to assure that every American has access to its service, no matter how small the town or rural the location. For that they do an admirable job.

If you think what we have is bad, go use the postal services in South America. At least here they don't charge you whatever the clerk feels like when you go to pick up your package.

thefinn
  • Options
    Tom147Tom147 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MFeld said:
    I’m thinking you meant to say “Not once since this Covid crap started have I had (instead of “not had”) to sign for a signature required”? Otherwise, you’re saying you’ve had to sign every time, which sounds most doubtful.

My packages are held at my local P.O. I've had to sign for every one. No, I don't have a P.O. box. Small P.O., 1st name basis with the Postmaster. I still have to sign for my packages.

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2021 9:47AM

Decades ago USPS had a bad reputation, which they have overcome.

All 3 are good.

Having to pick one I would go with FedEx overnight.

• Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

for high price international deliver I would recommend FedEx. It is much more expensive than USPS express but it is faster and safer.

• Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

For US deliver I would use USPS. It is not that high and it is pretty reliable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file