Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Courtesy autographs?

Does anyone have a good address to which I can send a request for a courtesy autograph, once the new Treasurer and Secretary version bills are available?

Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins

Comments

• Options
    tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭

I have just sent them directly to the Dept treasury

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve never tried the direct approach of soliciting an autograph. I’ve had pretty good luck, especially within the last 20 years of finding courtesy autographed notes through the aftermarket.

• Options
    Serial_no_8Serial_no_8 Posts: 424 ✭✭✭

'Mosjcoin' just posted a courtesy autographed radar below.

• Options
    tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭

@mbwizkid said:
    I’ve never tried the direct approach of soliciting an autograph. I’ve had pretty good luck, especially within the last 20 years of finding courtesy autographed notes through the aftermarket.

All that I have were directly to the person through the treasury...enclose a self addressed envelope...I even got one from Ivy Baker Priest when she became Treasurer of Ca with a nice note attached....only trouble I had was sending to Barr...purposely did a sharp crease fold down middle of note

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Treasurer and the Secretary often attend public events as guest speakers and give out autographed notes to the attendees. This was purchased from someone attending the event that did want the memento and sold it to me.