This is sure to end badly for someone (eBay)
Description says: "1914-S $20 Gold St Gaudens Motto PCGS MS65"
Maybe I am missing something, but the coin appears to be raw. The following examples from Seller's History suggest that the Seller is an experienced eBayer:
- Great coin. Problems, but they all were resolved.
- Says NEW but the phone was actually used.
- won ring&paid same day, may 28. today is june 23 and still not received the ring
- Took a while to get here, but it was exactly as described! Nice item, like new!
- seller was unaware of present condition.misleading info was not intentional