Home U.S. Coin Forum

Crossing The Delaware Quarter 2021d

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 14, 2021 3:15PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Yes! Received my FIRST one while CRHunting. Nice. B)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

congrats!

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice to see the old obverse again. I like the reverse. Too bad it’ll be back to the quarter shuffleboard for years and years to come.

is that spot in the ear removable?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't found one yet thank goodness. No W in that roll🤣😂

@MsMorrisine said:
    is that spot in the ear removable?

actually I'm seriously thinking there is a spot on or around the ear.

• koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish they'd just stay with this one henceforth.

• ɹoʇɔǝlloɔɹoʇɔǝlloɔ Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14, 2021 5:13PM

nice one 🔥👁🔥

is our host doing a circ 'discovery' label?

and new jersey knows which direction to cross!

• TetromibiTetromibi Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭

I went through a couple of boxes of these. The obverse looks very weird after looking at parks quarters for so long.

These coins will be beautiful in 67 up. The coins I have are dripping with luster, but so many hits.

• ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like this is a one year issue. I would like to see these continue in 2022 concurrent with the American Women quarters. I still think the "commemorative" quarters look funny without the date on the obverse.

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14, 2021 9:56PM

@Tetromibi said:
    I went through a couple of boxes of these. The obverse looks very weird after looking at parks quarters for so long.

These coins will be beautiful in 67 up. The coins I have are dripping with luster, but so many hits.

Yes, I just went through 15 rolls of mixed 2020 and 2021's. Found 65 2021d "Crossing The Delaware" coins. I'll be sifting through for those possible ms 67 and 68's. That's if they're are any? ;)

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is nice. I wonder when the mint will release the rolls and bags.

• BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭

I like that a lot. Since last year I've crossed the Delaware three times on foot. The only other major river I've crossed on foot is the Niagara. Still haven't done the Walkway over the Hudson in full yet despite being so close to home.

Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • scooter25scooter25 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭✭

Are they going to have a new obverse next year? Or are they going back to the state and ATB obverse? Does anyone know?

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillyKingsley.... I actually walked across the Hudson River...when it was frozen over, no bridge. Myself and a couple of buddies walked over to Tivoli and then back....We were kids and foolish. Cheers, RickO

• ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 15, 2021 5:27AM

@ricko said:
    I actually walked across the Hudson River...when it was frozen over, no bridge. Myself and a couple of buddies walked over to Tivoli and then back....We were kids and foolish. Cheers, RickO

I've heard that people will drive snowmobiles over partially frozen ponds to skip across the water. There's a crane near by to fish out snowmobiles that don't make it across and sink ;)

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, like mentioned above, it does seem quite strange to see the date on the obverse instead of the reverse. :*

• Mdcoincollector2003Mdcoincollector2003 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MasonG said:
    They already crossed the Delaware in 1999. Looks like they're going back now.

Didn’t want to stay in Jersey 😆
    (No offense to New Jersey. Washington just prefers Virginia)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file