Home Sports Talk

Bills vow to allow 100% capacity with an *

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 13, 2021 8:32PM in Sports Talk

You have to be fully vaccinated. Seems like a no brainer.

FWIW I got my second dose today. Pretty happy about it

m

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bills-allowed-100-percent-fan-capacity-in-2021-but-fans-must-be-fully-vaccinated-to-attend-193201427.html

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love my Bills! Glad I left that state in my rear view mirror 30+ years ago. There’s much much more I’d like to say but I like it here so I’ll leave it alone.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

I predict a number of downloads from the website, "fraudulent covid vaccine documents" in the Buffalo area a few hours before game day.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

i dont see why not if they have been vaccinated.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Papers please, HIPPA/GDPR violations be damned.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DrBuster said:
    Papers please, HIPPA/GDPR violations be damned.

I agree 100%.

As far as I know, there are excuses why it is not a HIPPA violation. Our government is saying that they are leaving it up to private businesses to make these demands. So apparently an ostracized , second-tier of society is being formed. But to argue it any further than this is not going to do me any good here, and it's not the place to do it.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14, 2021 7:50AM

Yeah not worth the ban hammer or timeout really discussing it here.

I will say, with Europe alone over the past few years we have had to do so much work to comply with GDPR as a global company that it is mind boggling. If this 'breaches' that as an exception...well, throw the baby out with the bath water.
    ¯_(ツ)_/¯

This discussion has been closed.