Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Registry Email

WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received this today.

Greetings to our valued PCGS Set Registry Member,

We sincerely hope that the year is off to a healthy and prosperous start for you and your loved ones.

We want to provide you with a quick update on several key topics regarding the 2020 and the 2021 Annual PCGS Set Registry Awards.

We are happy to share that the plaques for 2020 have been completed and will be delivered to the 2020 award winners soon so keep an eye on your mailbox!

Here is a schedule of upcoming events and notifications that you will want to pay attention to:

•   Deadline to request updated slots is 4/30/21 at 2:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

•   Deadline to add and adjust your set composites is 6/30/21 at 2:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.

•   Our judges will review sets starting at that time.

•   We plan to announce winners in early August around the ANA World's Fair of Money show.

•   Please note that for the protection of everyone involved, we will not be having a PCGS Set Registry Awards luncheon this year. Please look for a virtual celebration and the potential return of the luncheon in 2022.

We are also proud to announce a new 2021 PCGS Set Registry Toned Coin Showcase competition. We have first- and second-place awards for contests in both U.S. and World toned coins with a wonderful array of numismatic prizes. Both U.S. and World coins will also have a Collectors Choice award, based on the most Facebook likes, shares and comments that your Toned Coins Showcase receives. Many thanks to our sponsors: Legend Rare Coin Auctions (U.S. coins) and Stephen Album Rare Coins (world coins).

For more details about this exciting contest, please visit: pcgs.com/showcaseawards
As always, please reach out to us with any questions, comments, and ideas.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards,

The PCGS Set Registry Team

Add to Your Registry 

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

Comments

• Options

ttt

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you win an award?

Collector, occasional seller

• Options

@ChrisH821 said:
    Did you win an award?

The 2020 best of registry award for several of my sets which by the way, I still have not received. :(
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    NoGoldNoGold Posts: 41 ✭✭

Sorry to hear the PCGS awards luncheon is cancelled. Perhaps a cocktail hour would be better this year instead of the luncheon ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file