Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Fun to watch coin videos on you tube.

rec78rec78 Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like to watch metal detecting videos, coin search videos, album fill videos, and people unboxing their coins that they just got slabbed by PCGS or other grading services. So, if anyone here puts these kind of videos on youtube-Thanks! I invite all members to make PCGS unboxing videos. These are the most fun and exciting to watch. I need more unboxing videos to watch. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rec78 aquachigger detecting videos are many and enjoyable. Also a guy in Germany aka: detecting24 digs lots of coins including Roman stuff. I'm out there doing my best! Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 13, 2021 1:54PM

Yes! Rob Finds Treasure, is one of the most entertaining and fun to watch. The guy is into EVERYTHING. Lol.
    In his inventory, he has the highest graded PCGS 1994 ddr Cent. Big money. He found it while CRHunting. :)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a coin channel and make videos, I just don't advertise it in the forums since that's honestly not why I'm here or on the other forums. My channel is Coins are Neato! It's been a few months since I've made a new video no thanks to some Covid long-haul issues...but I'm getting there with my health and slowly improving!!! :blush:

But what you might enjoy even more is my collection of other "CoinTuber" channels...
    So far I've gathered over 270 coin channels to browse and enjoy :smiley:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBvOFUCebbPmGUlfhyY05Sw/channels?view=49&shelf_id=5

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

• Options
    USSID17USSID17 Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you seen this guys find?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1omHeCIDIc

• Options
    edited April 13, 2021 8:09PM

@USSID17 said:
    Have you seen this guys find?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1omHeCIDIc

Yes, that is rob finds treasure. You are right Joey, he is into everything, and has some sort of live stream roll sorting giveaways on Wed and Fridays, I believe, while searching through coins. He must spend 24 hours or more per day searching coins and making videos. Unbelievable. What a life! He just put up another PCGS unboxing video, I'm going to watch it now.

@Kurisu said:
    I have a coin channel and make videos, I just don't advertise it in the forums since that's honestly not why I'm here or on the other forums. My channel is Coins are Neato! It's been a few months since I've made a new video no thanks to some Covid long-haul issues...but I'm getting there with my health and slowly improving!!! :blush:

But what you might enjoy even more is my collection of other "CoinTuber" channels...
    So far I've gathered over 270 coin channels to browse and enjoy :smiley:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBvOFUCebbPmGUlfhyY05Sw/channels?view=49&shelf_id=5

Thanks, I will check those out.

• Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends on which videos- I agree the metal detecting ones are great. However, at almost every show I work (and it happened again at the Houston show on Saturday), someone comes to the table with an assortment of coins that are tenths of a gram over or underweight. One guy had over 100 of them, each in its own 2X2 with the weight meticulously recorded. They always cite YouTube videos for why they're weighing coins- apparently there are videos that say these coins are extremely valuable, and the person making the video saying how rare they are always has some for sale at ridiculously high prices.

You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another two good guys

BluerRidgeSilverHound
    CoinHELPu ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭

Incredible. No other words for it.....

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • Options
    WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 8,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 13, 2021 9:51PM

I like the Coin Week 'Cool Coins' episodes with David Lisot.

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947)

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some great videos available.... just do not have the time to watch these long videos. Days go by too fast as it is. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have some coin videos on YouTube. Same name as on here. (Same avatar)

• Options
    edited April 14, 2021 8:36AM

For metal detecting, watch "The Hoover Boys".

@asheland said:

Thanks, I will watch them!

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rec78 said:
    For metal detecting, watch "The Hoover Boys".

@asheland said:

Thanks, I will watch them!

Thanks! :)

• Options
    slimbertslimbert Posts: 20 ✭✭

Some good ones have already been mentioned, but there is also TheCoinGeek.

Ben puts up new videos almost everyday.

If you're looking for PCGS / NGC open box videos, he already has over 100 of those videos on YouTube.

YouTube.com/thecoingeek

• Options
    lsicalsica Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭✭

@slimbert said:
    Some good ones have already been mentioned, but there is also TheCoinGeek.

Ben puts up new videos almost everyday.

If you're looking for PCGS / NGC open box videos, he already has over 100 of those videos on YouTube.

YouTube.com/thecoingeek

+1

Philately will get you nowhere....
  • Options
    1984worldcoins1984worldcoins Posts: 596 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Coin Geek is one of the best, mostly about US coins but some world coins too.

Coinsof1984@martinb6830 on twitter

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not 15, days go by too fast as it is! :D

Ken

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file